Toppbetyg för Q-Malbec!

I december lanserade vi vinet Q Malbec från Quarisa Wines och har idag hela tre viner från producenten, tillsammans med The Great Bonza och Caravan Durif. Vinet har redan tagits emot mycket väl och nu lanseras idag på flera olika marknader. Här kommer ett par fina omdömmen från vinskribenter på andra sidan jorden!

 

Sam King – Wine Orbit

Quarisa Q Malbec 2017 SE Australia 93 5
The wine offers terrific dark fruit richness together with vanilla, roasted hazelnut, chocolate and mixed spice notes. It is succulent and powerfully expressed on the palate, delivering plump mouthfeel and silky texture, brilliantly supported by supple tannins. At its best: now to 2024. NZ Distributor: Procure. Dec 2018. – WINE ORBIT

 

The Great Bonza Shiraz Cabernet 2017 SE Australia 93 5
Wonderfully ripe and instantly appealing, the beautifully expressed bouquet shows black/blueberry, Black Doris plum, mixed spice and cedary oak characters with hints of olive and game. The palate is equally satisfying with excellent mid palate weight and plump mouthfeel, leading to a lingering succulent finish. At its best: now to 2023. NZ Distributor: Procure. Dec 2018. – WINE ORBIT

 

 

Raymond Chan Wine Reviews

 

Quarisa ‘Q’ South Eastern Australia Malbec 2017  «««««

Very dark, deep, near impenetrable black-hued purple-ruby colour, a little lighter on the rim, very youthful in appearance.  The nose is full and voluminous with accessible and up-front, bold aromas of ripe black berried fruits with black plums, along with an amalgam of herb detail and a subtle array of spices, unfolding a little eucalyptus.  The aromatics grow in depth and intensity with aeration.  Fullish bodied, the palate has sweetly rich and plush, juicy flavours of ripe blackberry and black plum fruit with boysenberries, spices and suggestions of herbs.  The fruit is mouthfilling with a deep and rounded heart, which is supported by fine, grainy tannin structure and extraction, and integrated acidity.  Some alcoholic power underlines the fruit, and the wine carries to a fulsome, long finish.  This is a plush and juicy, powerful Malbec with ripe flavours of blackberries, plums and boysenberries with spice notes and fine-grained tannin structure.  Match with barbecued, grilled and roasted red meats over the next 4-5 years.  A blend of 86% Malbec and 14% Durif, fruit 50% from Heathcote, 36% Clare Valley and the 14% Durif from N.S.W., fermented to 14.7% alc., with 20% of the wine aged 8 months in 2 y.o. American oak hogsheads, the remaining 80% aged in tank with French oak staves.  18.5-/20  (5 Stars)

 

 

Q Malbec (Nyhet)

Art.nr. 2664-01

Q Malbec (Nyhet)

  • Fyllighet
  • Strävhet
  • Fruktsyra

Mycket fruktig smak med fatkaraktär, inslag av blåbär, sötlakrits, viol, björnbär, kakao och vanilj. Serveras vid 16-18°C till rätter av lamm- eller nötkött Läs mer…


89 kr